Garlic health benefits- In addition to being used in cooking, garlic has many medicinal properties. Garlic has been used in the treatment of various diseases since ancient times. Today we will know the properties of garlic:
Benefits of eating garlic on an empty stomach
Garlic health benefits- For many, eating raw garlic on an empty stomach in the morning can be very unhealthy. But eating garlic on an empty stomach is a very healthy thing for the body.
There are some benefits to eating garlic on an empty stomach that are not eaten with other foods when cooked. It not only eliminates various diseases, but also enhances immunity against various diseases.
Eat one clove of raw garlic every day
Garlic health benefits- To stay healthy, eat one clove of raw garlic every day. It is not necessary to eat on an empty stomach in the morning. You can eat in the afternoon or at night but you have to eat raw. You can eat a clove of ordinary garlic. However, if you have high blood pressure or cholesterol, eat 3-4 In this case, do not stop blood pressure or cholesterol medication Continue proper diet, exercise and checkups
In 1500 BC, it was used in China and India to keep blood thin. Hippocrates, the father of modern medical science, used it to treat cervical cancer. Louis Pasteur reported antifungal and antibacterial properties. More benefits have been reported over time.
And modern scientists say its role in the prevention of heart disease. According to the cardiovascular research team at the University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, eating raw garlic makes the heart much healthier. Let’s find out what are the other benefits of eating raw garlic-
Benefits of garlic
1) Garlic contains a compound called Allicina which helps in curing various diseases. If you look at the ancient history, you will know that garlic was used only for curing various diseases. The use of garlic as a medicine has been found in Egyptian, Babylonian, Greek, Roman and Chinese civilizations.
2) Garlic is very nutritious, but it has very few calories:
1 ounce or 28 grams of garlic contains:
Manganese: 23% of the RDA.
Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA.
Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA.
Selenium: 6% of the RDA.
Fiber: 1 gram.
Garlic also contains Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron and Vitamin B1.
Not only that, garlic contains almost everything that our body needs.
The bottom line is that garlic has very few calories but contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese. It also contains a variety of nutrients that our body needs…
Benefits of eating garlic
3) Eating garlic supplement or raw garlic cures flu and common cold quickly. This is because eating garlic greatly increases the efficiency of the immune system.
4) Helps to lower blood pressure: Cardiovascular diseases such as heart attacks and strokes are the leading cause of death in the world. High blood pressure or hypertension is the main cause of heart disease but it has been found that eating garlic four times a day helps in controlling blood pressure.
5) Maintains cholesterol levels in the body: Regular consumption of garlic reduces bad cholesterol in the body and increases good cholesterol.
6) The antioxidants present in garlic prevent cell damage and aging This can cure Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
7) Helps to live longer: Since blood pressure is under control, chronic disease is less As a result, your chances of longevity increase a lot.
6) Helps to detoxify the body: Sulfur present in garlic helps the body to get rid of organ damage and lead.
9) Increases bone strength: After a certain age, women’s bone strength decreases It has been found that eating 2 grams of garlic daily increases the level of estrogen in the body of women As a result, bone problems are greatly reduced Even women who have gone through menopause will benefit from regular consumption of garlic.
10) Quickly cures skin infections: Since garlic has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties, it is useful in the treatment of skin infections.
Warning: People who are or may be allergic to garlic should refrain from eating raw garlic. Also, it is better not to eat raw garlic for those who have headaches, vomiting or any other problem due to eating garlic.