I started by saluting everyone for today’s blog. We can search for any information on search engines (such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing). Then search engines give us the desired results. We have a lot of query to think about how the search engine works? So, today I will discuss how the search engine works?
Finding information from the Internet is the search engine’s job. When we search the search engine to find information, search engine robots help find information from the internet and show results in front of us. Spiders, robots and other programs are used in a search engine. These programs save information from web sites and trace hyperlinks. On the other hand, search robots find documents and information from different sites and store them in the search engine database. When someone searches for a search engine to find information, then the search engine checks the database and displays the results from the search engine database.
Search engine optimization
Search Engine Optimization is a method by which anyone can use a search engine to reach a web site free of cost to everyone. The meaning of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Besides increasing use of internet the popularity of search engine optimization (SEO) is increasing. Many people use it as a freelancing job. Besides, there is a need to increase the popularity of blogs, who are also running blogs. The importance of SEO to sustain business on the internet is immense.
The main objectives of search engine optimization include:
Increase easy access opportunity to a website for everyone.
Increase the favors for the web site.
Increase the site visitor or traffic.
Different types of income from online works as a platform.
Work as a solid foundation for data exchange and competition.
How the search engine works:
Search engines have been created, to find people’s information. That’s why some search engines have made some programs so that some search engines find the best information available by any search…Which brings some of the top sites to the front of the site by comparing some of the sites. To select the best site, they see the website quality, whether the website information is suitable for everyone, how the website is popular. With these results show with some more topics.
Through web crawling, when Googlebot collects a page, the links found on this page are added to its crawling list. In this way a link comes in countless times. But Googlebot exclude them and creates a list with the ability to cover the entire web at the shortest possible time. This system is called deep crawling. One of the main responsibilities of Googlebots is to determine how quickly a page changes. This is most important for keeping the Google database up to date. Googlebot brings out a revision of a page, and it’s just as long as Googlebot will crawl any page after that. Because the page that changes once a month is nothing but a few hours after the crawling time is wasted. This crawling of updating the database is called Fresh Crawling.
The job of Google index is relatively simple. Googlebot gives indexer full text of crawling pages. Indexer takes the search terms in alphabetical order. And save all terms. There are some changes to the pages after that. Some punctuation marks are omitted. They are also excluded if more than one space. For English, uppercase letters are replaced with lower case letters.
Google Query Processor:
This is the last part. Our search result processing is done by this. The Query processors are divided into several parts…User Interface, Query Engine, Result Format, etc. Google’s Web Page Ranking System name is Pagerank. The pagerank of the page is as high as the search result. Since Googlebots do crawling a page code with text, the user can specify the position of the search term that it will be in the link, in the title or in the text. Google’s search results are so much better because of not only the results of the term based.
The names of some of the most popular search engines are: Google, Yahoo, Bing. On these sites, if you click on the search button by entering a word on search box, links appear to many websites within a few seconds, the result will be available if the link browse.
Search engine optimization is a very important thing for web developers. The Quality Traffic comes from the search engine on the blog, as the blog ads become friendly, the reader is satisfied and Blogger benefited from the advertisement. The process is not limited to this only. There are many more benefits available from this.
Search engine optimization basically happens through two steps-
2. Off-page optimization
1) On-page optimization: The optimizations we make in blogs or web pages are called on-page optimization. On-page optimization is important in finding the right keyword and its use, using meta tags, using title tags, using description tags, creating content keyword rich content and adding XML sitemap etc.
2) Off-page optimization: Off-page optimization is a very important and permanent search engine optimization through which a site can be included in competitive ranking in the first row of search engines. Off-page optimization is usually done through improved backlink, article marketing, forum posting, etc. Off-page optimization is not a single page, but it will be used on your entire blog, which means that your backlink will increase and page rank will increase.
So try to keep the content of the site different from other sites. After that, add some popular key-terms to your content page according to your content.
As SEO or search engine optimization, we understand the simplicity of the website to create good relationships with search engines. Without a search engine optimization, a website is never full, because there is no alternative to come forward on search result through the location of millions of sites in the first row.
What is Keyword Research?
Keyword Research is very important part in search engine optimization. Most Internet users prefer to search online even when they need their minimum information. Suppose someone wants to know about a shirt and wants to find out where a good shirt is available. And if the T-shirt businessman does not use keywords properly on its website without keyword research, then what is the possibility of getting that website of the search engine by typing shirts? Not at all…
Anyone who looks at the type of a general website might say that what kind of website it is, but the search engine bots are blind in this case. Bots look at some code. In front of you ten law enforcement people stand. Everyone wear the same clothes, and if someone asked you their name, what can you say? Answer is negative. But if such person has a badge named? If you do not know anyone, then you can tell everyone’s names.
It is easy to say their name because of the name badge. Like this such keywords can be sorted through keyword research. By applying the right keywords and applying them properly, those keywords will work like a badge for the search engine bot. It is easy to understand by the search engine that the page what is basically discussed there. So, by searching the search engine, entering the same subject, you can see the page in the appropriate place.
How to get by Keyword Research?
The key things to know by keyword research are:
1. It is known that how much a keyword is likely to be fruitful for the website ranking
2. Long-tail keywords can be found by researching
3. Find out the related keywords for your website
4. It is known how popular any keyword by competitor analysis
5. It is known how often the keyword is searched locally in any specific country
6. It is known that how many times the keyword is searched all over the world.
10 Tips for Effective Keyword Research
1. In the first place, you should understand the search engine’s crawling process as well as all the fundamental issues of search engines.
2. Use Google products for keyword research such as Google Suggest, Search Results Pages Trends and Suggestions and Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
3. To find out how search engine users search for your products or services, visit the Forum, LinkedIn Groups and Blog post comments for getting data.
4. Use Google Webmaster Tools, Web Logs, and Analytics Tools to learn about current search topics.
5. Competitor analysis is very important for specific keywords. If your new website’s competitor is well established, whose traffic is high then it is better not to use targeted keywords because they have already taken it to the top of Google search.
6. Analyze blogs and site keywords created on your own niche
7. Compatibility with the main keyword creates long-tail keywords that will be relevant to your post.
8. Research synonym words or related words of key keywords that search engine users search.
9. If you search with your post title, analyze the sites that come in the first page to understand why and how they have come to the first page.
10. Write an article for your visitor, where keywords will not be imposed by forcing.
Best free tools for keyword research
The importance of keyword research in SEO is very much essential for getting higher ranking. If you can research your keywords properly, you can easily reach your desired goal and will get high rank on search engine within a short time. Below are the top 10 tools for keyword research:
1) Google Adwords:
Everyone knows about the Google AdWords Tool (http://www.adwords.google.com) and every webmaster’s favorite tool is this.
2) SEM Rush:
SEM Rush (http://www.semrush.com) suggests your keyword related search.
Spyfu (http://www.spyfu.com/try-it-free.aspx) is one of the webmasters’ favorite tools. With this tool you can search your keywords in two ways. It will show you high rank keywords as well as all the information related to the web site.
4) Woorank Website Review:
Through Woorank Website Review (Woorank.com) you can find all the information needed of your competitors’ keywords, backlinks.
5) Keyword Spy:
Keyword Spy (http://www.keywordspy.com/) is a tool for many webmasters. Keyword Spy After you search the keywords, you can also see the results as well as the competitors of your chosen keywords. Keyword Spy will collect data from Adwords, Yahoo and Bing.
6) Keyword Discovery:
Keyword Discovery (http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html) after you search your keyword, keywords will respond to 100 keywords. This tool will collect data from many search engines.
7) Google Trends:
Google Trends (http://www.google.com/trends) is one of the handy tools.
With this tool you will find your keyword’s day, week and monthly details.
8) Word Stream Keyword:
Word Stream Keyword (http://www.wordstream.com/keywords) tool will suggest search volumes, frequencies, and your competitors of the keywords you searched for.
9) SEO Quake:
SEO Quake (http://www.seoquake.com/) is a Mozilla Firefox toolbar. It helps you to know all the info of your keyword’s competitors’ site age, page rank, backlinks, etc.
Soovle (http://www.soovle.com/) is a beautiful, free and very fast site. This site will collect data from all the search engines easily.