Best way to keep fit- living a healthy life and following a routine can be a bit difficult during a lockdown. But despite all these disasters and problems, we all know that there is no better time than lockdown to improve diet, lifestyle and weight loss. Lockdowns have now been lifted in a few states, with many people returning to jobs. As the number of coronavirus infections increases sharply, it is important to take precautions such as wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing.
At the same time, it is important to take care of your diet, health and fitness, all of which prepare your body to fight against viruses or any other disease or infection.
- Read These Tips To Eliminate Teeth Holes
- Fall In Love With Cucumber Soup – Reduce Excess Fat
- Tongue Disorders Facts: Read These 5 Tips
- Meditation research paper: benefits of training the mind
- Halitosis disease Common Bad breath causes, prevention
What to follow to keep body fit and healthy
Here is a lifestyle plan that you can follow to keep yourself fit and healthy:
1. Wake up before at sunrise: Keep your phone off for at least one to two hours after waking up. During this time, meditate, do breathing exercises, pray and do other things.
2. Go outside or look out the window. Stay in natural light after waking up.
3. Eat after sunrise: Try to eat all your food at the same time every day.
4. Eat most of the calories in the morning and lunch. Most of the calories are consumed during this time.
Eat most of the calories of the day during breakfast and lunch
5. Get 30 minutes of sleep in the afternoon, but not more.
6. Eat an early dinner. Try to eat dinner as close to sunset as possible.
7. Exercise every day. Set aside a time to practice and don’t stop in the middle. Exercise at the same time every day.
8. Specify the time to sleep and wake up and adhere to it. Avoid using gadgets at least an hour or two before bedtime.
According to Holistic lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho, you can occasionally fast which is effective as an effective way to lose weight, regulate the sleep cycle and improve immunity.