There are many benefits to eat guava with taste, nutrition and health. Guava can be included in the daily diet to protect health. It contains anti-oxidants, vitamin C and lycopene, which are essential for good health. There are incredible Guava benefits for health to get more immunity.
Guava has five special properties, it is beneficial for diabetes, enhances immunity, good for eyes, beneficial for stomach and anti-cancer.
Guava benefits for diabetes
Regular consumption of guava reduces the risk of type-2 diabetes. The fiber in guava can reduce the absorption of sugar in the body.
The amount of vitamin C in guava can fight against harmful bacteria and viruses and prevent diseases in the body.
Guava is good for sight
Vitamin A in guavas enhance eyesight.
Guava Prevents diarrhea
It can fight against diarrhea. Eating guava regularly will reduce the risk of diarrhea a lot. This fruit has the ability to fight bacteria.
Guava Cancer resistant
Guava also works to prevent cancer. It contains antioxidants, lycopene, which can build resistance against cancer cells. Specifically, guava is beneficial for prostate cancer and breast cancer.
10 nutritional benefits of guava:
1. Guava is rich in vitamin C, which is several times more than oranges.
2. This fruit contains Vitamin A and Vitamin B complex
3. It is rich in beta carotene, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, folic acid and nicotinic acid.
4. Guava works well to control high blood pressure.
5. It regulates blood circulation and regulates cholesterol. As a result, people with heart disease can eat guava
6. This fruit is also very useful in diseases like asthma, scurvy, obesity, diabetes, cancer etc.
7. Guava, which is rich in complex sugars and fibers, helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
8. Strong antioxidant-rich guava leaf juice is beneficial in the problem of gastritis.
9. It helps in weight loss and the juice of this fruit can cure stomach ailments including cold-cough, constipation and diarrhea.
10. Helps prevent age-related diseases such as dementia (Alzheimer’s), cataracts, arthritis or knee pain.