When you are tired from the intense heat in the hot weather, just then a glass of lemonade is good for the soul. Not only as a juice, but also to lose weight, many people drink lemon juice in the morning with light hot water. But did you know that lemonade is not just for weight loss, you are getting many more lemon benefits? I’ve described here some benefits-of-drinking-lemon-water.
- Top Indian good food Recipes for Dinner
- How to Make Eggless Vanilla Cake easily at home
- How to make butter cake step by step
- Curry leaves health benefits research paper
- Gogigo Korean BBQ healthy delicious food
- Risky foods that increase the risk of diabetes
Lemon water to boost immune system
Lemons have many benefits ranging from boosting immunity to keeping the stomach clean. There are also some great benefits of lemon juice. Find out what is the use of this easily available fruit juice-
1. Lemons are rich in vitamin C. It is also called ascorbic acid. Lemon juice helps make collagen. This collagen protects the skin from wrinkles. This collagen does not give the impression of age.
2. Thiamine and riboflavin in the vitamin B complex create energy in the body. Lemon juice helps in cell growth and cell function in the body.
3. Lemon juice helps kill Salmonella germs in food. Mix a little vinegar with this lemon juice and pour it in the bathroom and it will be clean in 15 minutes.
4. The antioxidants in lemons can protect the body from cancer. Lemon juice is an antioxidant that protects against liver, bone, stomach, breast and colon cancers.
5. Flavonoids in lemon juice are also effective in curing heart disease. It helps to remove fats and sweets from the blood of the body.
6. Lemon juice is used for bleeding and swelling of the gums. Vitamin C in lemon protects the gums.
Drinking Lemon Water in Morning Empty Stomach
Lemons are a rich source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium etc. Drinking Lemon Water in Morning Empty Stomach is absolutely great. Regularly drinking lemon with hot warm water keeps your body from all kinds of diseases. So habit it with your lovely family.
- Assam tasty Tea: Do you really need health benefits?
- Thyroid disease effects on pregnancy: what should follow?
- Taste disorder: Causes, symptoms and home remedies
- How To Make Tomato Face Toner for oily skin at home
- What are the most common causes of infertility in female and male
- Proven benefits of massage therapy – top massage techniques