Benefits of Homemade Aloe Vera Hair Oil in Hair Roughness- Many times the problem of hair loss is so great; there is no way to do anything. There are many ways to find out hair problem. But do you know that the main cause of roughness of your hair is split ends.
If you do not solve the problem of split ends in the right way, the hair will continue to break very rough. The hair will become rough and there will be no life in the hair. Then you will see that if you comb your hair, if you shampoo it, your hair will break. Many times the sun’s ultraviolet rays are also the cause of hair breakage. Also, chemical treatments such as coloring, rebonding or curling make the hair rough. So whenever you do chemical treatment, if you wash it immediately, the roughness of the hair will be fixed. But you have to take care of something at home as well.
In hair care, first of all you have to take care of the cleanliness of the hair. Many people use shampoo every day to keep it clean. But the chemicals in the shampoo make the hair rough. Clean your hair twice a week with a good brand of shampoo. But before shampooing, you have to massage your hair with oil. Before massaging the oil, comb the hair well. From the front and back side, it means straight and in the opposite direction, you can massage the oil well.
Aloe Vera amazon
Homemade Aloe Vera Hair Oil benefits
Aloe Vera rich oil will make your hair soft and silky. And if you want to make it at home and use it, then there is no point.
Take one cup of milk, two teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel, one egg, one teaspoon of coconut oil, one teaspoon of honey mixed together and massage it well on clean hair. Leave it for an hour and shampoo it.
Read – Top Weight loss drinks – detox water
You can use Aloe Vera in many ways; it is as good for hair as it is for skin. It contains a type of gel that will help strengthen your hair. Even it will remove roughness by preventing split ends. This will get rid of the problem of hair loss. This will completely eliminate the problem of split ends and tangled hair. You can mix this oil with the same amount of honey at least two days a week, mix it well and massage it on the ends and roots of the hair and leave it for at least an hour. Then shampoo with a mild shampoo, if you want, apply conditioning on the forehead and wash off after two to three minutes; Then in a few days your hair problems will be reduced and the hair will be neat and beautiful.
Extra Hair care:
Mix one teaspoon of multani soil, one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, one teaspoon of Embica juice, one teaspoon of honey, one egg well and make a mask and use it on hair once a week. Your hair will get proper nutrition, soft and silky.
Hair take care:
Here are some tips and tricks on how to take care of your hair at home: First of all, the daily hair care routine should be arranged as follows:
* Get up in the morning and comb your hair. If not, the hair will remain tangled. And this tangled hair starts to cut as soon as it is combed.
* Wash hair regularly. Those who have normal hair can wash their hair after one day. Those who have oily hair should wash their hair every day.
* Do not comb wet hair. Wet hair is soft so wipe with a soft towel.
* Shampoo should be used to keep the hair soft and smooth. Conditioner should be used after shampooing.
* Many people do not use hair oil. Shampoo as well as hair oil should be given. There is no substitute for oil to revive dry hair, prevent hair loss and make hair silky and smooth.
* It is better not to use hair dryer unnecessarily. It is better not to hit the hair repeatedly, do not use too many chemicals in the hair style or fashion.
* Massage with warm oil. As warm oil massage increases hair nutrition, so does hair roots.
* Coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil, castor oil, etc. are impeccable for hair care as well as fenugreek packs, Aloe Vera hair packs, are very effective.
Take care hair at home by making hair packs and hair oils
You can easily take care of your hair at home by making hair packs and hair oils with natural ingredients as described in detail:
1. Coconut oil: Coconut oil moisturizes hair very well. Boil a few fenugreek in coconut oil and massage it, leave it for a while and then shampoo it to soften the hair. The roots of the hair are also hard.
2. Almond oil: Mixing almond oil with olive oil and massaging the hair 2-3 times a week makes the hair grow faster.
3. Olive oil: The essential fatty acids in olive oil nourish the hair. In addition, it is rich in vitamin E helps in hair growth. So olive oil should be used on the scalp at least once a week.
4. Castor Oil: It has lots of antioxidants, which help reduce hair loss. It is very good to apply castor oil all night and wash it with shampoo the next day. In addition, mixing castor oil with vitamin E or olive oil at least 3-4 times a week gives good results.
Sesame oil helps in hair conditioning and hair growth. Sesame oil is also used in hot oil treatment to reduce dandruff.
Hair packs along with oil massage are very important to take care of hair. Hair care can be done 2-3 times a week using the following home remedies:
1. Aloe Vera Hairpack:
The rich amount of vitamins, proteins and minerals in Aloe Vera nourishes the hair and makes it thick and shiny. Aloe Vera hairpack is very effective for hair care.
Method: Mix 1 cup of fresh aloe vera gel, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 2 teaspoons of fenugreek powder in a bowl and make a pack. Massage it well on the scalp and hair roots and leave it overnight. The next morning you have to shampoo and condition. If you do this hair pack 1-2 times a week, you will get good results.
2. Hair pack with eggs:
The large amount of fat in egg yolks helps in conditioning the hair.
Method: Mix 1 egg yolk, 4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel, 3 teaspoons of olive oil together and make a pack. Massage the scalp and hair well, then cover with a shower cap and leave it for 25 minutes and then wash it with shampoo. Many people can’t stand the smell of eggs so it can be done once a week.
3. Yogurt Hairpack:
Make a thick pack by mixing lemon juice and honey with yogurt and apply it on the scalp and hair and leave it for half an hour and then wash it off. If you do it twice a week, you will get quick results.
4. Papaya Hairpack:
Make a pack by mixing 4-5 teaspoons of ripe papaya juice, 3 teaspoons of olive oil, one cup of aloe vera gel together and massage it well on the scalp and hair roots and keep it for 1 hour.
Then wash with cold water and shampoo. Try this hairpack once a week, very beneficial.
5. Amla Hairpack:
Soak some Amlas overnight and make a paste the next day. Mix 2 teaspoons of paste with 1 teaspoon of fenugreek paste and make a pack. Mix coconut oil or sesame oil with this pack, warm it, apply it on the scalp, leave it for one hour and wash it off.
Comments are closed.