After marriage, the couple’s house will light up and the child will come – that is the expectation of the couple and other family members. However, after a few years of marriage, many do not see the child’s face. Many couples suffer from depression. There are some common infertility problems in females and males. Not having children for a long time is called infertility. There are currently several types of treatment for this disease. Today’s blog I’ve pointed out most common causes of infertility in female and male.
Let’s find out the causes and treatment of not having children for a long time.
Reasons for not having child
The first cause of infertility is polycystic ovary. There is a syndrome called follicular syndrome. Women are menstruating regularly, everything else is normal; but the problem to not having baby is supposed to come out as a result of that syndrome. The percentage of polycystic ovaries is much lower. So the syndrome can be a big cause.
Another major reason for not having children is the uterus. Where there is a baby or an adult, there are two tubes on either side of it, we call it the Fallopian Tube. This Fallopian Tube ends near the ovary. Eggs from the ovary come into the Fallopian Tube. There the sperm goes and fertilizes. Many times this Fallopian Tube closes and the main cause is infection. Women are more prone to infections and many do not treat it properly. That is why the tube is closed. And as a result, the egg cannot come and the sperm cannot go. This leads to infertility problems.
Common causes of infertility in males and females
1. Now a day both men and women do not want to get married without being self-sufficient. So many women are a little late to get married to strengthen their position in society. The risk of infertility increases after the age of 35.
2. Excess weight is one of the leading causes of infertility. So follow a routine diet and walk less than 40 minutes every day. Excess weight reduces the number of sperm and causes various sexual problems.
3. Tumors also reduce sperm count. Therefore, if the tumor occurs in any other part of the body including the uterine tumor, consult a doctor.
4. Smoking is harmful to health and a deadly bad habit. So if you smoke, avoid it. In addition, smoking reduces the secretion of sex hormones in both men and women and also reduces sperm count. Quit smoking now.
5. Alcohol is one of the main reasons for lowering testosterone levels. So drinking alcohol increases the risk of infertility.
6. This problem may be due to emotional discomfort. Sperm count decreases due to mental discomfort.
Treatment for infertility
There are many types of treatment for infertility. In this case, you must take the advice of a doctor.