Zincovit Tablet is also known as Zincovit Apex Tablet. If the person is deficient in vitamins, the doctor may recommend the tablet. This tablet contains a high blend of vitamins, essential minerals and zinc. It plays an important role in boosting the body’s resistance to disease. It is said to promote zinc repulsion. In addition to Zincovit, selenium acts as an effective immune booster that ensures immunity strengthening. Vitamin A stimulates the growth of healthy cells.
Vitamin C helps to grow and repair tissues in all parts of your body. It can be used as a nutritional supplement and to help the body absorb calcium. Tablets are recommended as a dietary supplement that provides nutrition to patients with heart, diabetes, tuberculosis and rheumatoid arthritis, as well as those with acute and chronic diseases. Let us tell you in detail about the uses, advantages and disadvantages of Zincovit tablet in today’s article.
Blog: Kung Fu Tea
What is Zincovit Tablet?
Zincovit tablets are multiple vitamin or multi-mineral tablets. It helps in overcoming the deficiency of vitamins in the body. This tablet contains the following ingredients. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Minerals Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Iodine, Selenium, Chromium, Molybdenum etc. are present.
Uses and benefits
This tablet is used in the body to cut down on vitamin deficiencies. In addition, this tablet is useful to get rid of some more diseases. If someone is deficient in more vitamins, the doctor may recommend Zincovit tablets.
1. It is useful to overcome the problem of weakness and fatigue.
2. This drug is recommended for development during pregnancy.
3. Zincovit tablets can be taken if you have problems with nutrition, but it is a multi-vitamin drug.
4. It may be advisable to take this medication after surgery.
5. Tablets are useful in treating problems like diarrhea but take it according to the doctor.
6. It is beneficial to take tablets if you are deficient in vitamins or zinc.
7. It can be taken to meet the required nutrients.
8. This drug is very beneficial for eye problems.
9. It can be taken for skin related problems.
10. Zincovit tablets are recommended for strengthening the bones so that there is no weakness in the bones.
11. You can take tablets to reduce the problem of loss of appetite and weight loss.
It does not have extreme side effects, but the drug can have some adverse effects on the body. Although not everyone suffers, some people may have problems with it. Such as – urinary problems, itching, dry mouth, difficulty sleeping, rapid heartbeat, weakness and fatigue, heat sensation, risk of stones, bad taste in the mouth, swelling in the throat, weakness in the muscles, joint pain, sickness, allergic reactions, Swelling, coughing, excessive urination, nausea.
Doses of Zincovit Tablet
Its dose should be taken with the advice of a doctor, because the doctor recommends taking a dose depending on the age and problem of a patient, so the drug should not be taken without the advice of a doctor. However, a single dose of Zincovit tablets is usually taken once a day.