Children’s Internet use has increased worldwide in this uncertain time. Many people are getting used to playing games to spend a better time. Again many are trying to keep themselves updated on social media to get more engagement. Thus children’s Internet dependence is increasing day by day.
There are also dangers occurs in this case. Because you need to make sure that your child is not exposed to anything offensive. Do You Need A Control Your Child Internet Addiction?
Technology experts say parents should maintain two things in mind to keep their children safe from using the Internet. One of them is whether the children are in any danger while using the internet. And the second is whether they are involved in any addiction.
Yet Cyber abuse has become very common now. This is a place of threat anywhere any places in this world with internet. Another is addiction with much internet use. Children then behave in such a way that they cannot or do not want to live without the internet. How To Make Control Child Internet Addiction? Children’s Internet use needs to be monitored. Let’s find out now –
7 Easy Ways You Can Turn Control Your Child Internet Addiction Into Success
1. Use the Parental Control e-mail account. If children are given a device, it is safe to use a parental control e-mail account. Google has a parental control system that can be used to monitor what a child is watching.
2. Install some important apps. Parental Safe Browser is an app. If it is installed on the child’s device, the child will not be able to see any kind of adult content using it.
3. Use the child version option. There are child versions of the Internet in the case of Facebook and Messenger. In that case the children can create an account, which they use but parents have the opportunity to supervise.
4. Be careful when connecting to the Internet. Make sure the company that is taking the internet connection has the Safe Internet feature for the baby.
5. Make time for your child to use the Internet. In order to control the use of the Internet by children, it is necessary to set a specific time when the Internet connection will be at home and when it will not.
6. Take part with the baby. You also sit with the baby while using the internet. There are various educational channels and websites. Encourage them to see them.
7. Be careful about what you see. If the parents or adult members of the household search or see something objectionable using that WiFi connection, then they are deposited in that IP address. If children or minor members of the household browse something using the internet, then those things come in front of them. So be careful.