Healthy food near me- Many people could say, ‘What is there in life without food, if I want to die, I will die by eating.’ In fact, this is not true. Survival is not just about eating. Rather, healthy food is needed to live a healthy life. How can we get healthy food?
The main controller of staying healthy is a balanced diet. If the food contains sufficient amount of sugars, protein, fats, vitamins and mineral salts, then that food is called balanced healthy food. Healthy food should not only be balanced, it should be eaten on time. Three times a day – morning, noon and night should be eaten in moderation.
Food delivery apps have turned our living system more easier. Now people can order healthy and delicious food from the comfort zone. When they are watching their favorite videos they can order healthy food by apps. Many companies are launching new features of apps. Their functionalities are different in their apps. If you are a food lover, then here are the top food delivery apps that you will definitely love to use.
Worldwide Best Food delivery Apps
Protein food list
The main component of body composition is protein. So it is important to take some amount of protein food every day. In addition to milk, eggs, chicken, fat, beef or mutton, various types of pulses, peas, bean sprouts can be a source of healthy protein. It should be noted that the diet is not just animal protein; rather, both animal and vegetable protein should be given equal importance.
Fish is a very good source of protein. If we put fish in our diet every day, there will be no shortage of healthy protein. Eat sea fish to keep the heart healthy. Dietitians and doctors often talk about eating fish every day.
Eggs are the best source of protein available and cheap. Eggs are the ideal food for those who want to lose weight.
According to nutritionists, a boiled egg contains about 6 grams of protein.
However, for those who can’t or don’t like to eat eggs, here is a search for more protein rich foods than eggs.
Soybeans: It has low levels of saturated fat. High levels of vitamin C, protein and folate. Soybeans are also an excellent source of calcium, edible fiber, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. One bowl of cooked soybeans can give 28 grams of protein.
Sour yogurt: Yogurt that does not have flavor contains many nutrients. It’s incomparable as a snacks. Because Yogurt keeps the stomach full. One bowl of sour yogurt contains about 12 to 16.3 grams of protein.
Raw gram: Raw gram contains iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin K. And from one cup of gram you will get about 12 grams of protein. It can be cooked, lightly boiled or even eaten raw.
Oily and fatty foods
Proper control of body temperature, protection of skin health, absorption of soluble vitamins in fats, etc…it is necessary to take the right amount of oil and fat food every day for physiological work. However, it should be noted that omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid rich foods like fish oil, sunflower oil, linseed oil, olive oil, various nuts etc. should be predominant in the diet. Saturated fats such as ghee, butter, red meat fats, and extra fried foods should be excluded.
Fat does not mean bad. Healthy fats can be taken to get beautiful skin. Here are some oily foods to keep the skin looking good.
Fish: If you want natural glow on your skin, it is better to keep fish rich in omega three fatty acids in your daily diet. This acid slows down the aging process in appearance and retains natural moisture. Omega 3 is rich in powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients that eliminate acne. So it is beneficial to eat omega three rich fish to keep the skin beautiful.
Walnuts: Walnuts contain omega-3 and monounsaturated fats which reduce acne and dehydration caused by infections. These nuts are rich in antioxidants that reduce cell breakdown and compensate for skin damage caused by the sun. So you can eat a handful of nuts every day.
Olives: Olives are well known for their beauty protective ingredients. It regenerates cells, replenishes decay and keeps skin looking good. This fruit is rich in vitamins A, E and monounsaturated fats which protect the skin from the damage of exposed radicals.
Olives help balance skin color and help repair damaged skin cells due to ultraviolet rays.
Vitamins and minerals
Vitamins and minerals are very important to keep the body healthy. A variety of colorful fruits and vegetables may be the best source. So instead of vitamin and mineral supplements, mango, blackberry, litchi, orange, banana, plum, guava, mango, spinach, red spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, gourd, sweet pumpkin, Yellow fruits and vegetables must be kept in the food list.
It is better to use spices like onion, garlic, turmeric, ginger, black pepper, and cumin in your daily diet. It solves various skin problems including cancer, sinusitis, viruses, and bacterial resistance. As well as relieving body aches and pains, food plays a role in maintaining taste, smell and nutrition.
10 best healthy fruits near me
There is no comparison of fruits as a healthy food. The fruit is delicious and cholesterol free. People of all ages love to eat because they are high in fiber, rich in vitamins and minerals. There is a saying in English, ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ meaning eating an apple every day does not require a doctor ’. Many fruits are our favorite. Of course some are at the top of the list. The Top ten lists the fruits that most people in the world like to eat. Today’s blog with the 10 most popular fruits –
1. Strawberry: Strawberry is the best fruit of all time! Children, teenagers, young people, the elderly can smile on the face of the fruit or the moment. Many countries cultivate this fruit in large quantities commercially. Strawberries suitable for growing in almost all weathers can have a variety of flavors, including sweets.
2. Mango: Mango is incomparable in the world of fruits. As varied in taste, smell, color as well as name. There are various varieties including Gopalbhog, Khirsapati, Amrapali, Ranipachand, Fazli, Langra. The Indian subcontinent is home to the unique juicy fruit in terms of nutrition. Mango is the national fruit of India, Pakistan, and Philippines. The tree is the national tree of Bangladesh.
3. Watermelon: Summer juicy fruit. It has spread from Africa to different parts of the world. In addition to fruit is eaten as a salad, juice. The Oklahoma authorities in the United States have recognized watermelon as a ‘state vegetable’. Benefits of watermelon are absolutely great.
Best healthy fruits
4. Apple: The fruit of the rose family was first found in Central Asia. Apple is popular worldwide for its sweet taste. There are many religious and mythological legends about apples. Apples are the national fruit of Austria and Germany. Benefits of eating apples daily are amazing.
5. Banana: Banana is number one on the list of readily available fruits. The yield is throughout the year. This fruit is incomparable for nutrition. Benefits of eating banana is awesome…Indigenous to Southeast Asia. In many countries including Bangladesh cultivate bananas commercially.
6. Grapes: Grapes are the top choice for many. In addition to fruits, it is used to make jellies and juices. The history of grape cultivation is 7 to 8 thousand years. Fruits in bunches on thorny trees. Grapes are rich in vitamins and minerals.
7. Pineapple: Seasonal fruit is abundant in our country…Origin in South America. The nutritional value of juicy pineapple is unique. Brazil, Costa Rica, Philippines tops global production.
8. Orange: Orange cultivation began in China four thousand years ago. Commercially important fruit is found almost everywhere in the world…Eaten as fruit and juice.
9. Raspberry: The color of the fruit can be red, black or yellow. Light sweet or sour in taste. The fruit is fat-free and full of fiber. Leading in production are Russia, United States, Poland.
10. Peach: Fruit of winter-prone country…Origin in China. At present the yield in that country is about 56 percent…Also born in Spain, Greece, South Korea, Vietnam and the United States. The beauty of pink flowers is also worth seeing.