Pizza hut, pizza hut near me, pizza delivery, pizza delivery near me are some food lovers keywords for searching on search engine. Most popular keywords are “pizza hut” and another one is “Pizza near me”. “Pizza hut” search volume in USA is 11,000,000 per month. “Pizza near me” search volume is 5,000,000 per month in USA.
The Pizza, popularly known as fast food, was once the food of the lower classes of society. It was first made in Naples, Italy. In the 16th century, poor Naples people were busy with their own work. They usually did not have a separate kitchen in the living room. So food that can be eaten while walking has become popular with them. It was then that a kind of dish made with various toppings on round bread in small shops on the side of the road became quite popular with them; that’s our favorite food.
Read- Japanese food- evolution of sushi
Interesting history of Pizza
The story of pizzas becoming acceptable to everyone is also quite interesting. It is said that in 1889 King Umberto and Queen Margarita came to Naples, Italy. While eating food prepared in French cuisine, the absolutely annoyed queen expressed interest in eating pizza to change the taste.
Raffaele Esposito, a baker from Da Pietro Pizzeria (now known as Pizzeria Brandy), then made pizza for the queen.
It is said that using tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and green basil leaves, Raphael hoisted the Italian flag over the pizza.
The queen was so overwhelmed by the taste of the food that she talked about the spread of pizza on all levels. Since then, pizzas with such ingredients have become known as ‘Margarita Pizza’.
Outside of Naples, however, it became known in the late 1800s when Italians began migrating to America for work. In 1905, Gennaro Lombardi opened the first pizza shop on Spring Street in Manhattan. He founded “G Lombardis” which still makes and sells pizzas, but its location has changed; but they are still using the 1905 oven. Currently, 3 million pizzas are sold annually in the United States alone, generating about 32 million in revenue.
The real spread of pizza story with Pizza Hut
The real spread of pizza came in 1958 with the launch of Pizza Hut. Then at different times famous companies like Little Caesars, Domino’s, and Papa Johns were established one by one. Pizza Hut and Domino’s have branches in about 60 countries around the world, giving “pizza” a different dimension. In 1957, the Celentano Company introduced the first frozen pizza, which was more popular than any other frozen food at the time.
History has it that the food was made in the 1600s, but since the Neolithic era, flatbread-like breads have been in vogue. People’s tastes have changed over time. Once played by the lower castes of the society, now 8 to 80 age’s people are fascinated by the magic of this delicious food.
Read- Korean food- delicious food in the world
How to make pizza at home?
It is a very popular name among fast food lovers. Either we go to Pizza Hut to eat or order our favorite pizzas online to get anywhere office or home or road. But sitting at home we can make delicious pizza like fast food very easily only if we have some materials at hand.
If you buy a mozzarella cheese, you can make at least 10 pizzas with it. Without further ado, let’s move on to the fun pizza recipe.
Ingredients for making
Topping (for cooking minced meat)
1. 2 cups of minced meat
2. 7/8 chilies (according to salt)
3. 2 cups of onion sprouts
4. 2 cups of tomato sauce
5. Ginger paste half a teaspoon
6. Half a teaspoon of garlic paste
7. 1 tablespoon powdered milk
8. Half a teaspoon of chili powder
9. Like the amount of oil and salt
10. Mozzarella cheese
11. 1 cup of tomatoes and capsicum
12. Like the amount of cream cheese or mayonnaise
13. Eggs half
14. 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
15. Like dried peppers taste
16. Like the amount of butter
17. Half a teaspoon of hot spice powder
18. 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
For Pizza Dough
1. 2 cups flour, 2. East 2 tbsp, 3. One Egg, 4. little amount of oil, 5. Like the amount of salt, 6. Like the amount of hot water, 7. 2 tablespoons powdered milk, 8. Half a teaspoon of sugar
1. First mix flour, yeast, eggs, powdered milk, sugar in a large bowl and gently pour hot water in it and mix well. Add a little oil to the mayonnaise to soften the dough. The dough will swell as you make Mayan. Now cover the dough with a wet towel next to the stove for 3 hours.
2. Now let’s come to the method of preparing minced meat. The chicken of the farm can be finely chopped into small pieces without bones and blended with a blender. Then heat the oil in the oven and fry the onion a little. Add chilli powder, hot spice powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, soy sauce and salt. When the cooking is over, leave the raw chillies. Give a little water to boil. When the meat is cooked, add powdered milk first. Then pour the tomato sauce like 1 cup. Take it down with a little movement. The minced meat is ready to cook.
After minced meat
3. The dough will swell a lot after 3 hours. You have to blow the air out of the dough with your hands. Now you have to spread the oil on a steel plate first. On top of that the dough has to be set with balloons in the shape of a pizza. You have to shape the pizza around with your fingers so that it looks beautiful.
4. Once the dough is set, spread the beaten eggs over the dough. Pour the cooked minced meat over it. Pour a layer of sauce over it. Arrange the capsicum and tomatoes on it again. Spread a layer of mayonnaise and sauce again. At the end of all, chop the mozzarella cheese and spread it all over the pizza. Sprinkle a slice of pepper at the end of all, which likes such saltiness. When the decoration is done, put it in the electric oven at 180 * C for 15 minutes (preheat the oven for 5 minutes before putting it in the oven).
5. After 15 minutes, take down the delicious pizza.
Note: Check once every 10 minutes after serving in the oven. If not after 15 minutes, keep it for another 5 minutes)
Ingredients are available in all stores. Buy it once; you can make pizza 8/10 times with the same thing. Try it at home today. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself!
Comments are closed.