Foods that are harmful and very risky to eat during pregnancy here I’ve described step by step.Women need extra care during pregnancy. Doctors recommend eating nutritious food at this time.
In addition to eating nutritious food, certain foods should be avoided. Because whatever the mother eats has a direct effect on the child. So you must consult a doctor before eating anything.
Let’s find out what foods you should not eat during pregnancy-
1. Junk food should not be eaten during pregnancy. If you get sick after eating junk food, you have to take medicine, which will have an effect on the fetus. So don’t eat street food, junk food.
2. If you drink a lot of alcohol, problems can occur. Neither smoking nor alcohol should be taken at this time. Excess dopamine hormone secretion harms the baby during this time.
3. Pregnant mothers should not eat sharks, swordfish, tuna, king mackerel and tile fish.
4. Raw sprouts are a very healthy food. However, uncooked sprouts are not good for pregnant women. Raw sprouts may contain bacteria. It can be removed after cooking.
5. Avoid oily foods. This is because it contains high amounts of salt, sugar and lots of preservative chemicals, which can affect pregnant women and babies. So you should eat fresh food and increase the amount of calcium and iron.
Blog- Sleep apnea test
Pregnancy risk foods
Pregnancy is a very important period for a woman’s life. At this time women have to eat healthy food for good growth of the fetus.
There are some foods that are so risky to eat during pregnancy that they can lead to miscarriage. It is especially important to avoid these foods in the first three months of pregnancy.
Eating pineapple or pineapple juice can cause miscarriage. Pineapple contains bromelain. It is responsible for abortion. So it is better to avoid this food during pregnancy.
Pregnant women should not eat more sesame seeds. Sesame seeds mixed with honey can cause miscarriage. So avoid this food too.
The liver of the animal
Liver is quite a healthy food. It is rich in vitamins. However, it is quite a risky food for the fetus. Eating once or twice a month will not do much harm. However, eating every day can be harmful for the fetus.
Aloe vera is good for hair, skin and digestion. However, aloe vera juice should be avoided during pregnancy. It can cause miscarriage.
Papaya is another harmful food during pregnancy. Raw and green papaya contains a type of enzyme that can cause miscarriage. Experts say that papaya can be eaten when ripe. But it also has to be mature. Nowadays most of the time papaya is ripen with chemicals. These ripe papayas are also harmful.
Drumstick / Moringa
It contains vitamins, iron and potassium. These are good for the body. However, it also contains a substance called alpha cytosterol, which is harmful to take during pregnancy. It can cause miscarriage.
Many people like to eat crabs. It contains high amount of calcium. However, eating more crabs during pregnancy should be avoided. It causes internal bleeding by compressing the uterus. In addition, it contains high levels of cholesterol. It is also harmful for pregnant women. It can cause miscarriage.