To avoid coronavirus face masks are must for breast cancer patients. Breast cancer patients are among the most at-risk groups for the deadly coronavirus. Since many people do not want to go to the hospital with concerns about coronavirus, they are late to get a chance to get an early diagnosis. The rate of advanced stage breast cancer also increases due to the postponement of surgical operations during the coronavirus process. In addition, patients with breast cancer need to pay more attention to themselves in the Covid-19 process.
Coronavirus: Important advice for breast cancer patients
Like all cancer patients, breast cancer patients can become infected because their immune system is negatively changed. For this reason breast cancer patients should stay away from crowded places as much as possible. Wash their hands with plenty of water and soap for 30 seconds after touching risky things. Do not neglect to use masks. Don’t touch their face, mouth, nose or eyes. Pay attention to their nutrition. Their sleep patterns shouldn’t be disturbed, they should exercise lightly for at least 20 minutes every day and take advantage of the vitamins their doctors advise.
Read: Muscle imbalance
Masks for Breast cancer patients awarness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Find out some of the symptoms and ways to avoid this deadly disease!
Breast Cancer Awareness Month is celebrated all over the world from 1st October to 31st October. This cancer is now a menace to women around the world. Breast cancer is the leading cause of death among women in many countries. One study found that one woman was infected every 6 minutes and one woman died of breast cancer every 11 minutes. But despite all this, the lack of awareness about breast cancer in many countries is still noticeable. And as a result, breast cancer is diagnosed at the very last stage, and then there is no other way but to count the death toll. If breast cancer can be diagnosed at an early stage, the chances of winning the battle against cancer are greatly increased.
The main signs and symptoms of breast cancer-
1. Hardening of the inside of the breast or thickening of the breast.
2. Bleeding from the nipple.
3. Changes in the shape of the skin on the upper part of the breast, becoming a hole.
4. Breast changes.
5. The skin of the nipple is wrinkled or the skin is raised. The stems go inwards.
6. Redness of the skin of the breast.
If you see all these symptoms, you will understand that your breast has been affected by cancer. So if you see these, consult a doctor as soon as possible.
The rules that can be followed to avoid the risk of breast cancer-
1. Body weight must be controlled first. If you are overweight but the risk of breast cancer remains.
2. Every woman should exercise every day. Exercising every day keeps you free from the risk of breast cancer.
3. Vegetable foods such as cabbage, cauliflower, fruits, etc. should be eaten more. The risk of breast cancer can be easily avoided by eating such vegetables regularly.
4. Women who drink excessively have a much higher risk of breast cancer. So excess alcohol should be avoided.
Important: Masks for Breast cancer patients to avoid deadliest virus